Physio For You in North Perth & Leederville WA!
Suffering From Pain or Injury? Book An Appointment, Call 9444-8729 Now!
i Physio Perth is DIFFERENT and in a very good way. This is the way we like it. The notion of just making you ‘feel’ better doesn’t sit very well with us! But we do believe in this: “The best project you will ever work on, is YOU!”
Why is i Physio Perth one of Australia’s most popular physiotherapy practices?
- passionately delivered over 35,000 physio treatments in 2014
- consistently delivers over 650 incredible physio sessions every week
- family owned local business obsessed with your health, happiness, and longevity
- we are here to serve you 7 days, early to late
“You deserve an outstanding physiotherapy service”
Scott Wescombe, Director of iPhysioPerth.
Why choose i Physio Perth?
1. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At i Physio Perth we care about you, our client. To show you that we not only care – but are also committed to ensuring you have a great experience with us, we offer a service guarantee.
This means you can be confident that when you book a session with i Physio Perth that you’ll get exactly what you asked for or you’ll get your money back and your next session free. This basically removes all risk from any investment you make with us. Read more here.
2. The Experienced & Trusted Physiotherapists
You will only receive the best quality injury and pain treatment using all the latest and proven physiotherapy methods. All our physiotherapists are registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
3. Convenient Locations
Physio North Perth: Shop 3, Number 7 Scarborough Beach Road – Call 9444 8729!
Physio Leederville: 314 Vincent Street – Call 9443 4991!
Physio Loftus Sports Centre (behind Medibank Stadium), 99 Loftus Street – Call 9328 5900!
4. Accessible & FREE parking
- North Perth: There is FREE parking outside our front entrance – and bus stops on Scarborough Beach Road 20 metres away, and Charles Street 100 metres.
- Leederville: The 1st hour of parking is FREE behind IGA supermarket (make sure you still get a ticket) and the Leederville Train Station is a 2 minute walk away.
- Loftus Sports Centre: Massive car park outside the main entrance with FREE parking – very convenient!
5. Physio Equipment From California & Ultra-Scientific Technology
Your physiotherapist will use GaitScan (computerised foot assessment) to prevent and treat foot and lower limb injuries, PosturePro (ultra-scientific postural assessment) to help stop back and neck pain; and all our physiotherapists are trained to use real time ultrasound to assist in diagnosis of sports injuries and women’s health problems. Wait until you see the fancy and fun physio rehab equipment
6. The 30 Minute Appointments (twice the time of the industry standard) in Private Modern Rooms
There is no such thing as a 5 minute or 15 minute appointment at i Physio Perth – the 30 minute appointments allow the experienced physiotherapists to provide you with more treatment. We respect your time by running on time!
Imagine a team of awesome health professionals working together to find the best approach to get you back to what you love………..
We Treat You Like Family – Book An Appointment 9444 8729!!