Physio For You in North Perth & Leederville WA!
Suffering From Pain or Injury? Book An Appointment, Call 9444-8729 Now!
i Physio Perth is DIFFERENT and in a very good way. This is the way we like it. The notion of just making you ‘feel’ better doesn’t sit very well with us! But we do believe in this: “The best project you will ever work on, is YOU!”
Why is i Physio Perth one of Australia’s most popular physiotherapy practices?
- passionately delivered over 35,000 physio treatments to Perth people in 2014
- consistently delivers over 650 incredible physio sessions every week to the Perth community
- known around Australia as the PLACE to go for desired RESULTS and an inspiring physio experience
- loved by the Perth community and trusted by champions for delivering high quality physio, massage, and clinical Pilates
- the team loves getting people, just like you, better quicker
- the physio team will fix your underlying problem that is causing the frustrating, irritating, and annoying pain or injury!
- only utilise the world’s latest and best proven physio methods – you will be in great hands!!
- you are always the #1 priority!! Sound good?
- family owned local business who care about your health, happiness, and longevity
- highly responsive physio service – open early to late 7 days
“You deserve an outstanding physiotherapy service”
Scott Wescombe, Director of iPhysioPerth.
Why choose i Physio Perth?
1. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At i Physio Perth we care about you, our client. To show you that we not only care – but are also committed to ensuring you have a great experience with us, we offer a service guarantee.
If you, our client, are not 100% happy with the service provided, you will get a full refund for that particular session and get your next session free.
This means you can be confident that when you book a session with i Physio Perth that you’ll get exactly what you asked for or you’ll get your money back and your next session free. This basically removes all risk from any investment you make with us. Read more here.
2. The Experienced & Motivated Physiotherapists – Awesome Physio Service
You will only receive the best quality injury and pain treatment using all the latest and proven physiotherapy methods. Our experienced physios regularly attend physiotherapy courses and conferences in Australia and around the World to keep up-to-date with the latest physiotherapy research and technology. All our physiotherapists are registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
3. Convenient Locations
i Physio Perth is well located in central Perth. Our practices are located only 5 minutes drive from the Perth City and only seconds from the Freeway. All practices have great coffee shops close by!.
North Perth: Shop 3, Number 7 Scarborough Beach Road – Call 9444 8729!
Leederville: 314 Vincent Street – Call 9443 4991!
Loftus Sports Centre (behind Medibank Stadium), 99 Loftus Street – Call 9328 5900!
4. Accessible & FREE parking
- North Perth: There is FREE parking outside our front entrance – and bus stops on Scarborough Beach Road 20 metres away, and Charles Street 100 metres.
- Leederville: The 1st hour of parking is FREE behind IGA supermarket (make sure you still get a ticket) and the Leederville Train Station is a 2 minute walk away.
- Loftus Sports Centre: Massive car park outside the main entrance with FREE parking – very convenient!
5. Physio Equipment From California & Ultra-Scientific Technology
Your physiotherapist will use GaitScan (computerised foot assessment) to prevent and treat foot and lower limb injuries, PosturePro (ultra-scientific postural assessment) to help stop back and neck pain; and all our physiotherapists are trained to use real time ultrasound to assist in diagnosis of sports injuries and women’s health problems. Wait until you see the fancy and fun physio rehab equipment
6. The 30 Minute Appointments (twice the time of the industry standard) in Private Modern Rooms
There is no such thing as a 5 minute or 15 minute appointment at i Physio Perth – the 30 minute appointments allow the experienced physiotherapists to provide you with more treatment. We respect your time by running on time!
Imagine a team of awesome health professionals working together to find the best approach to get you back to what you love………..
We Treat You Like Family – Book An Appointment 9444 8729!!